S&G's ATM Digital Platform
S&G's Digital Platform Is Transforming ATM Locks
S&G's Digital Platform provides a smarter, faster and more secure way to respond to safe security needs by leveraging a well-established technology: the USB 2.0 connector. The result is an evolutionary portfolio of digital products with the S&G Audit Lock Model 3006/3007 at its core. All locks in the S&G digital portfolio leverage USB technology. Future plans will allow S&G to address IoT needs, network connectivity, wearable technology, RFID and Bluetooth.Security
- A-Seal code generated automatically when lock is closed.
- Bolt position indicator monitors the locked or unlocked bolt position.
- Duress capability via optional duress module.
- Penalty lockout after five failed attempts.
- One-time code via phone dispatch or optional mobile app.
- Intuitive 30-character display screen including audio and visual feedback.
- No vendor meets.
- Standard S&G Magic Module footprint.
- Universally handed.
- 10 minute average installation time.
- 24/7 technical support.
- Three modes of operation:
- Bank Mode: No key required; up to 30 users; 99 min time delay; Dual and Single control access options.
- Service Mode: PIN, touch key, and one-time-code required to open.
- Bank + Service Mode: Utilize both modes simultaneously.
- Fast, accurate USB download: 1,000 event, time- and date-stamped audit trail with multiple locks accessed through one device. Email audit trail without additional software.
- Traditional iButton download: 400 event, time- and date-stamped audit trail with one device per lock.
- Intuitive, multi-language software with optional custom translator.
- Simple navigation and user-friendly functionality independent of language or experience.
- Extra-large 30-character screen with icons, images, and text.
- Interface includes indicator lights and audio feedback.
- Two year limited warranty from date of shipment from the manufacturer.